Polashade prescription lenses
Polashade Viewfit: optical design, lens curve and index based on your specific needs
Polashade prescription lenses are available as single vision or progressive lenses.
1. Custom-made optical design for the most precise sunwear vision, in prescription glasses.
For corrective lens users that require the same high level of sunwear performance as Nikon non-prescription sunglasses, we developed Polashade Viewfit prescription lenses. They offer the same* superior light filtration properties as non-prescription sunglasses, combined with high performance customised aspheric correction.
Polashade Viewfit lenses are available, as Polashade Viewfit or as Polashade Reveal Viewfit premium lenses; all of them in identical* tints as the non-prescription sunglasses.
2. Better aesthetics with base curve matching.
Polashade Viewfit lenses offer you the same* outlook as non-prescription sunglasses, minimizing the impact of power correction prescription on the aesthetics of your glasses.
3. High index materials for thinner lenses.
Polashade Viewfit lenses are available in high-precision 1.5 index material and in 1.6 high-index material, allowing for reduced lens thickness.
*Lens materials used for prescription lenses are adapted to prescription lens manufacturing. In consequence, prescription lenses outlook and filtration properties may differ very slightly from the outlook and filtration properties of non-prescription sunglasses.
Polashade Viewfit Progressive Lenses
All the benefits of Polashade Viewfit combined with a natural field of vision which our progressive lenses are renowned for.
- Designed for those needing vision correction both at far and near, but demanding the unique combination of a Nikon custom-made multi-focal design and of the super-sharp filtration properties of Polashade Viewfit sun lenses;
- Polashade Viewfit progressive lenses offer the large and natural vision fields that Nikon lenses are renowned for;
- Also available in high index, for thinner lenses.
Besides Polashade Viewfit, Nikon sunglasses are available in a large range of Nikon prescription lenses covering various eye correction needs*. Most of these products can be ordered with optional dark colours, polarised or photochromic tints that offer superior vision correction and eye protection for sunwear.
* In most countries, corrective lenses are medical devices. Only Eye Care Professionals can determine the Nikon lenses best fitted to patients needs.